Monday, June 30, 2008

Approaching July and...


...as usual my July turn to be more hectic and busy.. why? because i got so many datelines. My involvement in The Convention of Knowledge (Majlis Ilmu 2008) and not to mention covering some activities on His Majesty's The Sultans Birthday Celebration is essential.
I love both of my jobs. I learn new things and experience. I don't know arabic except for jawi and some stuffs i learn from the ugama school when i was a kid. While my colleagues are Syariah/Usuluddin graduates, i was worthy of history and anthropology which i learned in UBD and i forgot most of them haha... My colleagues are young, energetic and brilliant youngsters and i love them. I love their energy, their ambitions and committment. These people are fast thinker with good decision making skills. I learn a lot from them, especially if i require arabic translations.
My other job is equally challenging. I need to be in focus all the time and i carry great responsibility 'to' and 'for' the people. Their opinions are of great value to my job. I am lucky to be assisted by a good friend of mine, A most of the time.
.... and i am blessed to have a supportive hub whom i love dearly, 2 great kids to cheer up my day, my lovely niece and nephew, my lovable sister and ... both my parents who made me as who i am today.
Which reminds me to upload this photo which i took in the clear waters of Sungai Apan, Temburong. The water is so clear with beautiful fishes swimming their way to happiness. Life is simple, don't make it complicated.

0 comments:

 

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign