Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Forward..

I have been attending few tests nowadays because i feel that the time is ripe to move forward and grab the opportunities where ever it lies. Opportunities are everywhere.

A few days ago, a friend of mine questioned my motive for attending those test, as if i am not 'bersyukur' and greedy. But then again his opinions are his to keep and i am not affected at all by his words.

Alhamdulillah, because i am forever grateful for what God has given me. Infact, correct me if i am wrong but religion also told us that learning is a lifelong process and improving our way of life is much encouraged.

I think it is up to oneself to make these important decision, and all i'm doing is nonetheless for my future, my family and the people close to me.

0 comments:

 

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign