Monday, October 1, 2007

The Smoke at Kg Ayer & The Fish Agratin

De Royalle Cafe asks me to sample their newly introduced menu, the special Fish Agratin. No rice, just fish with vegetables, cheese among other ingredients but i can say that it is very delicious. I do like a free meal and this menu is a great treat. Thanks De Royalle!

Number 12 caught me after Sungkai giving this photo of smoke during a fire yesterday at Mukim Peramu that ravaged a house just about 2 weeks before Raya. Number 12 demanded that there was something in a smoke which look like a face and he told me that he didn't realize about it until he and his friends were chatting at the cafe. They were surprised and some were freaked out. He also show me the second photo which i will upload later and 'the face' was also there at a different angle.




0 comments:

 

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign